[school-discuss] Re: Question

Worden, Bill wrote:
How do I convince my administration of the value of including Linux in our
curriculum?  Any links and/or data for a report I'm thinking of composing
would be welcome…

William P. Worden
CIS Instructor, Ivy Tech State College
200 Daniels Way
Bloomington IN 47404
wworden@ivytech.edu

*Bill,*

I'm sending this both to you and to the schoolforge-discuss mailing list. That list has many people on it who have gone through similar advocacy efforts and who will have more cogent replies than any I can come up with. Schoolforgers, please include Bill's email address on any replies to this message, OK?

You should also visit the Schoolforge website <http://schoolforge.net> and click through all the links. There's a wealth of information to be found by fanning out from that site.

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss Courage is resistance to
Data Network Coordinator fear, mastery of fear --
Bloomsburg University not absence of fear.
dloss@bloomu.edu Mark Twain