Re: [school-discuss] gcompris won at the trophee du libre

On Sun, 2003-05-25 at 14:07, Bruno Coudoin wrote:
> I am proud to annouce that gcompris won the education trophee at the
> trophee du libre that took place last friday in soisson france.
> http://www.tropheesdulibre.org

This is wonderful, Bruno!  Let me be the first (and I doubt the last)
person on schoolforge-discuss to congratulate you and the entire
gcompris team.  It couldn't have gone to a more deserving group!

--
If this helped you please take the time to rate the value
of this post; just click on the Affero link below.

http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=drloss

Doug Loss              All you need in this life is
drloss@suscom.net      ignorance and confidence,
                       and then success is sure.
                         Mark Twain