To: <bill@ries-knight.net>
Sent: Friday, May 21, 2004 9:06 AM
Subject: Re: Interested Party

Bill,

I share your vision as I have developed and sold a similar device to K12 for the past 7 years. Have sold over 100,000 units.

In designing a Linux based device, I am confident I could design the hardware however I would like to enlist your advice on what Linux K5 programs to bundle the device with.

I would specifically be looking for a Linux typing tutor, basic math reading and writing program. Any suggestions?

Kind regards,

Michael