[school-discuss] Best IRC channel for Open Source education discussion?

I love IRC. I'm on freenode quite a bit #ltsp and #perl occasionally and on and off again with channels looking for specific support for apps. Where do readers of this list hang out? What channel will I find educators using Open Source apps? I feel surrounded at school by those who know nothing about technology and education and on the IRC channels like a full-time newbie deciphering techno-babble. Where do readers of this list hang out?

best,
Dennis