Re: [school-discuss] English teacher apps

Dennis Daniels wrote:
Hello,
I'm looking specifically for concordance OSS applications. Perl or PHP scripts that identify language constructions etc. would also be very useful...
tips?
(perks up) As a computational linguist with a speciality in corpus
linguistics I am also interested. And I have a lot of experience in
programming & teaching this stuff, so what do you need exactly?

Paai

--
Dr. J.J. Paijmans
Tilburg University, Faculty of Arts,        Dept. of Linguistics & AI