Re: [school-discuss] Passwords for kids?

What about a picture login, from where kids could choose to logon by
clikcing on their picture. I know GDM and KDM can do that, may be XP
aswell.

However it may be just unusable with pictures of 80 kids.

Hilaire

--
Let's support Kids, Education and Free Software
Aidons les Enfants, l'Éducation et les Logiciels Libres