Re: [school-discuss] English teacher apps

Dennis Daniels wrote:
Hello Hans,
I'm looking for apps that help my students and I analyze sentence structures, correct word use and, if possible, make it easier for me to develop vocabulary quizzes using dict for example. I've got a little over 600 vocab questions for various books but I'd like to get a script that would help me create fill in the blank type quizzes using the text from Project Gutenberg. I've outlined a bit of the script here:
http://tikiwiki.org/tiki-index.php?page=QuizRFEs#id307423

If anyone has the time to help me on that it could be a real time saver for teachers of all ilk :)

It looks pretty straightforward - I might play with it next week when I've finished all my grading.

Robin

--
"When I was at school, education could go hang, so long as a boy could hit a six, sing the school song loudly, and take a crumpet up the behind without blubbing."
- Blackadder Goes Forth

Robin Turner
IDMYO
Bilkent Universitesi