Re: [school-discuss] Scratch Programming Language

Hi William,

Thanks! (But the docs _really_ do need more work! (grin))

Les Richardson
Open Admin

On Sun, 27 May 2007, William Fragakis wrote:

On Sun, 2007-05-27 at 10:21 -0700, jim stockford wrote:
On May 27, 2007, at 9:18 AM, Joel Kahn wrote:

OK--let's review what's happened here. . . .
Apparently, Stephen somehow caught Roberto's question while at the
same time missing my reply to it.

On this list, we are supposed to be people who are skilled in at
least two fields: technology and education. I would think that
organization and attentiveness to detail are extremely useful in both
areas. Are we setting a good example for the students? :-)

i think empathy is important.
As well, politeness. This week, I posed a classic rtfm question to Les
Richardson, author of OpenAdmin. Instead of taking offense, Les took it,
instead, as an opportunity to see if he could better organize the docs.
I appreciate his graciousness. Others might learn from his example.

Regards,
William