Re: [school-discuss] Scratch Programming Language

documentation
/n./  http://www.ccil.org/jargon/jargon_19.html#TAG488
The multiple kilograms of macerated, pounded, steamed, bleached, and pressed trees that accompany most modern software or hardware products (see also tree-killer). Hackers seldom read paper documentation and (too) often resist writing it; they prefer theirs to be terse and on-line. A common comment on this predilection is "You can't grep dead trees". See drool-proof paper, verbiage, treeware.

How many software engineers does it take to change a light bulb?
None. "We'll document it in the manual."

;-)

Les Richardson <les@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi William,

Thanks! (But the docs _really_ do need more work! (grin))

Les Richardson
Open Admin

======