Re: [school-discuss] Scratch Programming Language

Joel Kahn wrote:

Apparently, Stephen somehow caught Roberto's question while at the
same time missing my reply to it.

Actually... it's worse.

What I missed was that it was a post to schoolforge.

I was catching up on old correspondence. I try always to respond to every email I get, even if that response is sometimes delayed. I was doing a bunch of those. So I thought I was answering a question someone had asked me personally. So I sent off a response which was my best guess at the time, not even connecting it to the Schoolforge discussion.

Anyhow, thanks to Michael Shigorin for completing this thread by passing along the article on why nerds are unpopular. A good read, and true to my own experience.

-- Stephen

---

Stephen Downes  ~  Senior Researcher  ~  National Research Council Canada
Moncton  ~  New Brunswick  ~  Canada
http://www.downes.ca  ~  stephen@xxxxxxxxx