Re: [school-discuss] Looking for Youth/HS lugs or references

Hi Christine,

We have a high school LUG at Yorktown High School in Arlington, VA that
is now 3 years old and doing very well. I think the main secret to our
success has been the combination of high school students, teachers,
*and* community members.  See our web site at:

http://yhslug.tux.org

and feel free to email me at: jeff@elkner.net if you would like more
information.

jeff elkner