[school-discuss] Open Source Survey

Hello,

I am conducting a survey, for my masters at Houston Baptist University,
to measure the K12 education community's receptiveness and knowledge of
open source software.  It would greatly be appreciated if you would fill
out the questionnaire at the link provided below.  Any identifying
information will be kept confidential and will be reported in
generalities.  You may email this survey invitation to anybody in the
K12 education community that you think would like to participate in this
survey.  Please do not post this invitation to newsgroups, mailing
lists, etc. without first asking.  This invitation is being posted to
suggested newsgroups and mailing lists; contact me before posting so
that efforts aren't duplicated.  The survey will be closed 11:59 pm CST
(05:59 UTC), December 20, 2002.

Any comments are welcome.

Thank you for your time and response.

Robin Cook
Systems Engineer
Technology Department
Edgewood Independent School District
rcook@wyrms.net

Link for Survey - http://www.wyrms.net/pave/survey.php

Login Name - Tech#25
Password - Survey*25

Login name and password are case sensitive.