To: schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [school-discuss] Wiki spam
Sender: owner-schoolforge-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

sorry for confusion, I guess I am confused as well as why anyone would use a wiki and not allow users to write there.

Bill Kendrick wrote:

On Wed, Nov 02, 2005 at 12:42:25PM -0500, Bill Barowy wrote:

????  Who were you (michael dean ) responding to?

What I'm confused by is how a forum would replace a wiki, in terms of
functionality.

It's like saying one should use a chat hotline instead of the dictionary.
(Or... okay, that's a pretty lame analogy, but...  my point is, while
somewhat similar, the purpose of a wiki and a forum are _totally_ different.)

-bill!