[school-discuss] Student desktop machines: cleanup on logout?

At my school, each classroom has 5 powerbook G4s for student use.  The science department has moved to pool our resources, so one class at a time can have 15 or 25 laptops.

I remember seeing a posting (was it on this list?) about how to set up a linux box, so that when a student logs out, the home directory is returned to a known state.

Can someone show me where to find out more information about how to set this up, esp. with OS/X?

Thanks!

Alan Davis
Kagman High School
Saipan, N. Mariana Islands