[school-discuss] printer connected to thin client

Pardon the potentially silly question, but in K12LTSP can you hang a printer off of a client and have all clients on the same switch print to it? As we consider moving to a more centralized architecture, with a few really powerful servers centrally located and rooms with only clients, we'll still want printers for each room. So far we've only had printers hanging off of classroom K12LTSP servers.

Regards, Daniel