Re: [school-discuss] WinOSSCDRom V1.3.5 now available

Thanks very much Michael, I appreciate it.

Yeah, I email ibiblio.org and got a auto response but never anything from
a person. I will have to try again I guess.

Anyone else know how that sourceforge.org works? Does it cost or is there
levels of usage?

I will post that URL on the WinOSSCDRom site later tonight.
Thanks again.

Best regards,
-Richard Houston
-R.L.H.  Consulting