----- Forwarded message from Free Software Foundation <info@xxxxxxx> -----
    Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2012 16:01:38 -0500
    From: Free Software Foundation <info@xxxxxxx>

Dear Free Software Supporters,

This Thursday is the deadline to nominate someone for the 15th annual Free Software Awards. The Free Software Awards recognize people and projects who have advanced free software and used it to benefit humanity.

Each year, the Free Software Foundation carefully reviews nominations submitted by you, our supporters. There are so many dedicated people and inspiring projects to choose from, but we need you to nominate them. So please, in this week before Thanksgiving, take a few minutes to nominate the people and projects for which you are most thankful for the Free Software Awards.

Nominations are due on November 15th--that's this Thursday. To nominate an individual for the Award for the Advancement of Free Software or a project for the Award for Projects of Social Benefit, send your nomination along with a description of the project or individual to <award-nominations@xxxxxxx>.

Your nominations will be reviewed by our awards committee and the winners will be announced at LibrePlanet 2013.

So check out our submission guidelines <http://www.fsf.org/news/the-free-software-foundation-opens-nominations-for-the-15th-annual-free-software-awards> and get those nominations in to <award-nominations@xxxxxxx> by November 15th.

Thanks,
Libby Reinish
Campaigns Manager, Free Software Foundation

PS. Help us spread the word about the 15th Annual Free Software Awards: <http://ur1.ca/awieq>
--
Follow us on identi.ca at http://identi.ca/fsf | Subscribe to our blogs via RSS at http://fsf.org/blogs/RSS
Join us as an associate member at http://www.fsf.org/jf

*Make sure we have your correct location information: <https://crm.fsf.org/civicrm/profile/edit?gid=34&reset=1&id=13799&cs=bf1649a43b05a5f1a3e7378b746a8fa5_1352840498_168>* -- please do not forward this email with this link intact.

Sent from the Free Software Foundation,

51 Franklin Street
Fifth Floor
Boston, MA 02110-1335
United States
----- End forwarded message -----
--
http://www.web4you.in.th -- an IKN portal:
Making Curiosity Pay Off for Schools by Building on Free and Open Software and Other Resources

###