[school-discuss] Publicity for Recorded Interviews on Free and Open Source Software in Schools

I'm hoping to find ways to create broader awareness of the interviews
that I have been doing on educational technology, and specifically on
Free and Open Source Software in K-12 schools.

I've posted a story to www.digg.com, a popular news website that where
stories are ranked by user interest.  Users click on a story's "digg
it" button to indicate their approval or interest in the story, and
the higher the number of "diggs," the more likely a story will be read
by other users.

Might I encourage you, if you have been following my interviews, to
"digg" the story I have posted on the series?  Here is the link to
start:

http://digg.com/linux_unix/Stallman_Raymond_Others_on_Free_Open_Source_Software_in_K_12_Schools

The story itself links to
http://edtechlive.wikispaces.com/Recordings+List and reads:
----
Stallman, Raymond, & Others on Free/Open Source Software in K-12 Schools

Over the last couple of months I have recorded audio interviews on the
use of Free and Open Source Software in K-12 schools with Jim
McQuillan (LTSP), Mike Huffman (Indiana's Linux Implementation), Eric
Raymond (ESR), John "maddog" Hall, Doc Searls, Richard Stallman (RMS),
and Martin Dougiamas (Moodle). All available for download in .mp3 or
.ogg.
----

If you are not registered with www.digg.com, you will have to do so in
order to click the "digg it" button by the story.  Thanks for that in
advance.

If you have any other ideas for publicity, or if you want to suggest
individuals for me to interview, please let me know.

--
Steve Hargadon
steve@xxxxxxxxxxxx

www.SteveHargadon.com - (Blog on Educational Technology)