Re: [school-discuss] Routing For Artist

Hi!  I have not been following this conversation much, but have had success converting bitmaps to vector in Inkscape.  I go to the "path" menu and choose "trace bitmap."  For my purposes I choose "colors" in the lower section of the window.   I am using it for creating Spoonflower.com fabric designs.  (Joel told us about it about a month ago.  I have 3 designs so far.  Such fun.)    Vectormagic.com worked pretty well too.

I will check out those links below too - thanks!

Marilyn