Re: [school-discuss] looking for open source technology to write about it.

Title: Email Signagture
Thank you for your response, Loris. This sounds like an excellent project and I will add it to my list (which, so far , has three items in it). I look forward to learning about your site and will be in touch.

Christopher Whittum
M.Ed. Learning and Technology
Energize Education through Open Source
CDW Web Design