Re: [school-discuss] student created "to do list" for Moodle or simply web-based

Marilyn:
Here are some ideas for you:

Family oriented to-do list set of apps (cozi.com) - and they're free!
http://www.cozi.com/to-do-list-scenarios.htm

And another one called ChoreMonster (timing for Halloween??):
https://www.choremonstercom/

And GOOGLE had to create one, of course:
https://todoist.com/chromeÂ

Hope these help...

Thanks,ÂTom Durand

Email: ÂÂtmdurand@xxxxxxx

Phone Home/FAX/Cell: 907-631-5259 / 907-357-0455 / 907-232-5397

Mailing Address:

2521 E Mtn Village Dr, STE B, PMB558

WASILLA, AK Â 99654