Re: [school-discuss] student created "to do list" for Moodle or simply web-based

On 22/10/15 22:18, marilyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

If they use the calendar and create items for themselves, this will act
as a to do list.  That is how my students use it on Moodle.

--

Paul

Ofqual Accredited Qualifications
<https://theingots.org/community/index.php?q=qualifications>

Headline points in the 2015, 2016 and 2017 school league tables

Baseline testing and progress measures
<https://theingots.org/community/Baseline_testing_info>

The Learning Machine Limited, Reg Office, Unit 4D Gagarin, Lichfield
Road Industrial Estate, Tamworth, Staffordshire, B79 7GN. Reg No:
05560797, Registered in England and Wales. +44 (0)1827 305940

###