[school-discuss] student created "to do list" for Moodle or simply web-based

Hello everyone . . .

I am home schooling my smart sassy independent dyslexic teen age children.  A small school in rural Texas just doesn't cut it for them.

I want to create a web form for them where they make a "to do list" every day and then check off those items they completed.  I use Moodle as a base, but all of their "to do list" activities are created by the teachers.  I want my kids to set their own goals for each day.  Ultimately  . . . in life . . . that is what we all have to do.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Marilyn