Re: [school-discuss] GeepeeL Skool Admin Upd8

Am Sonntag, 22. September 2002 10:04 schrieb Les Richardson:
> I'm probably going to call the package 'North West Admin' or
> NWAdmin or NWA for short. Does that conflict with anything
> important or does anyone have any better ideas? It's a geography
> thing and a school division thing...I worked for NWCSD mainly to
> develop this.

... testing, one, two

You might encounter discussion about gangster rap with that name:

From MTV's "Band A-Z":

"NWA's first single was 'Boyz N' The Hood', marking out their lyrical
territory as guns, violence and 'bitches'."[1]

> It's a geography thing and a school division thing...

Or is it a black thing I'd probably not understand? I am still
laughing about the coincidence.

But, actually it could be understood a tool to manage the "Boys N' The
Hood" if you are talking 'bout _huge_ boarding schools...

Passing the mike,
- Burkhard[2]

[1]: http://www.mtv.com/bands/az/nwa/bio.jhtml
[2]: who promises to write s.th. useful next time.
--
		no html mail please, thank you.
     public key for versuchsanstalt[at]gmx[dot]de available (pgp.net)