Re: [school-discuss] GeepeeL Skool Admin Upd8

Perhaps you should avoid acronyms altogether and make up a name that
isn't a real word, but sounds like it has to do with academics.  That
way you would avoid the risk of using an acronym that already means
something else.  Maybe something like "Valedictoria" (probably not
descriptive enough, but it's the best I can think of at the moment).

By the way, what does NWCSD stand for?