Re: [school-discuss] Linuxconf

> > >Most of what linuxconf did has been replaced by GUI programs in

> > RedHat 7.3. As
> > root, it
> > >will ask for a password. These tools have come a long way; very
nice
> > >-Doug
> > I've
> > anybody

Webmin is good.  Install the rpm, make sure the webmin service is
running, and go to http://yourhostname.whatever.com:10000

This works both from the local machine (even in links/lynx, if you
don't have X) and from another box on the network.

Red Hat deprecated linuxconf because it had too many serious
security issues.

Jeff Nelson