[school-discuss] [Fwd: FSF Europe Free Software in Education initiative]

I just received this from Christian Selig, and am forwarding it to this list
in the hope and expectation that people here will be interested in joining and
helping out.

--
How valuable is my contribution?
Share your feedback at Affero: