[school-discuss] Wordcircle Version 2.02

If people are getting tired of my announcements, please email me and I
will silence myself :)

I completed the latest version of wordcircle - it is available for use at
http://wordcircle.org and the source code can be downloaded at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/wordcircle

I added a number of new features based on feedback from you and people
evaluating the tool.  One of the more significant features is a "projects"
module where students can upload work and write private/public journal
entries about their assignments.

Soon I will throw in some kind of assessment tool (quiz) and a rubric
generator - which I believe could be unique among products such as this.

So, if you are interested, check it out and send me any questions.
Otherwise, don't worry, I won't be sending out anymore schoolforge notices
for another few months.

Sincerely,

mreider