[school-discuss] Re: [IIEP] Software Freedom Day in Uganda

Ethiopia doesn't seem to be on the list, but you could always add it.

See http://maitri.ubuntu.com/softwarefreedomday/wiki/index.php/Team_Pages#East_Africa

 Africa
[edit]
East Africa

    * Kenya
    * Sudan
    * Uganda

[edit]
North Africa

    * Egypt

[edit]
Southern Africa

    * South Africa
    * Zimbabwe

[edit]
West Africa

    * Benin
    * Cameroon
    * Ghana
    * Nigeria
    * Sierra Leone
    * Togo

In Goa, India, we are having the event on September 14 (at St Xavier's College) and on September 23/24 at the main computer exhibition in this small region. The reason is that September 10 runs straight into the Ganesh festival, devoted to the elephant-headed god of prosperity and widely observed in this region. So the precise date is less important than the SFD spirit, I guess! FN

PS: Greetings Wire, I remember our days with the video filming at Bangalore!