[school-discuss] Re: [IIEP] Introduction: FN, Goa (India)

Sure, I would love to do this. Do tell me more. And also some URLs.

Unfortunately, I must confess that since I'm on so many lists, I tend to
pay cursory interest. But would like to do so in future. FN

Frederick 'FN' Noronha  | fred@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx | Goa, India
Independent Journalist  | http://fn.swiki.net  | +91(832)2409490
Indian documentary film blog: http://indiadocu.blogspot.com/