Re: [school-discuss] Request for New Intro-Duct-Shuns.

I teach at Riverdale High School in Portland Oregon. I run the k12os.org k12ltsp.org k12linux.org and k12edcom.org web sites. I worked with Eric Harrison to develop k12ltsp and we use that in our school running 100+ thin-clients.

My current goal/hope is to apply the principles of collaborative software development and licensing to curriculum development. That's what the k12edcom.org site is all about.

;-) Paul

Paul Nelson.............................. pnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Riverdale High.......... 9727 SW Terwilliger Blvd. Portland, OR 97219
(503)892-0722......fax(503)892-0723................ http://pnelson.us