[school-discuss] Re: [IIEP] Social software, FLOSS & organisational transformatio n

Teachers changing the way they teach in order for e-learning to
succeed?  Wow!  I would like to ask for advice: I teach 8th grade Art.
My personal bias is to structure classes and homework oriented around
the students actually doing art.  I want them to paint, draw sketches
every day, get their hands dirty with charcoal and clay and oil paint.

How must I re-structure my teaching such that e-learning modules related
to Art will succeed?  Is this possible? Would e-art be a good thing or a
bad thing?   Do we really want just a digital world?

Michael