Re: [Fwd: Re: Fw: Re: [school-discuss] So long windows]

I also should mention that if there are any slide presentations/files that are smallish in file size that presenters would like to share, I could post those as resources on the conference page.  That way people that may not be able to attend can still have access to some of the valuable information.

The attached slide show for Moodle (NECC 2006) has had around 300 downloads since posted.

Finally, if there is someone that could offer a little time to maintain and make updates to the conferences and workshops section of the site, drop me a note off the list and I'll go over the forms and stuff needed to do this.  I do still plan to make it really simple for anyone to go in and do this, but that'll take some coding time.  :)

Justin