Re: [school-discuss] Linux LiveCD Distribution

Cameron,

no, no, and thanks for your opinion.

Yes, there is a money back guarantee. Although, your
question does a good job of filling me with fear,
uncertainty, and doubt. Maybe I should spend the next
week going over everything to make sure there are no
trojans or back doors.

Also, everything is signed in blood, along with
fingerprints and dental records.

I suppose you could always scan for trojans or back
doors. probably a good idea with whatever you use.

For some reason, releasing a livecd for people to use
does not seem strange to me at all.

Chris