[school-discuss] K-12 Open Minds Conference -> schoolforge gathering?

There have been several excellent discussion topics raised on this list over the last week and I am wondering how many people on this list might be going to the K-12 Open Minds conference next month in Indiana.  If several of us are going to be there, perhaps we could pick a time to get together, meet each other in person and talk about these issues.

If there is interest, I would be happy to set up a Birds of a Feather gathering.

Hope to see you all there,

Bryant

[From the conference website...]

"The Open Minds Conference is the first national K-12 gathering for teachers, technicians and educational leaders to share and explore the benefits of open source in education. Virtual Learning Environments that provide 24X7 access to teaching and learning resources, cutting-edge and easy-to-use desktop applications, coupled with powerful management tools and low-cost computer strategies make the classroom of tomorrow available today!"