Re: [freeqt] Re: FreeQt concerns

Alan Cox wrote:

> No the windows library api's and libraries are provided with the base
> product from Microsoft Inc, Redmond (check a win95 CD)

I have NEVER herd of anyone who was able to build a Windows application
with just the base OS.  To do that you would need to FTP Or buy tools.
Or worse yet Reinvent the wheel ( I.e. VB )

> Anyway regardless of that the point Im trying to make that a freeqt
> is good for KDE stands.

This was never in question and everybody has expressed a willingness to
accept KDE and FreeQT if they work together ( those who haven't said
it have simply never been asked ).
What is in question is weather FreeQT should be GPL or LGPL.
--
A computer without Windows 95 and Internet Explorer is likea piece of
chocolate cake without Catsup and Mustard.