Educational software and games

You know, since much of the commercial educational software (like Oregon
Trail and Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?) is essentially game
software with different goals than standard games, should we try to
enlist the help of the various Linux game programming groups here?
Would the PlayPenguin Project (I may have gotten the name wrong) be a
good place to start?

--
Doug Loss                 The more you observe politics, the
Data Network Coordinator  more you've got to admit that each