Re: List archives

> What's up with the May mailing list archives on the website?
Fixed.  A script went a bit rogue...

> Also, one of the lists has a (obviously non-working) link to a July 1998
> archive.
One person's ISP had set their clock to July 98 for a few hours, which
confused the archiver.  I'm going to have to munge the message file to deal
with that one.

     Erik Walthinsen <omega@seul.org> - SEUL Project system architect
        __
       /  \                SEUL: Simple End-User Linux -
      |    | M E G A            Creating a Linux distribution
      _\  /_                         for the home or office user