Vacation / Status

So I am about to embark on a week long vacation and will not have inet
access (except maybe on the weekend). Therefore I will be writing even
less than I do now.

I have continued working on some task help files a bit, and will some more
done in the travel time and lazy time during my break. By the time I get
back I will post them for criticism.

If anyone has any ideas on how to word a message to the other groups
we will be mailing please post them. I will be making an attempt to write
this mail shortly (once we have a little more done) and suggestions would
be useful.

Ken