SEUL-DEV-HELP organization

seul-dev-help is still in its infancy. There are no (few) processes
which have been implemented so far. This may be seen as good,
but can cause problems as it will be hard to track who is
doing what, what work needs to be done, and what work
still needs to be done, and bugs, and ... etc.

I have some ideas of posting most of this on the web page for now,
since there is not so large an amount of organization which needs
doing at this point. This also allows others to easily find out what
is going on. I will hopefully be able to update the web page sometime
in the near future (work permitting) with to do lists and some
sort of understandable process type stuff.

So you know, the web page is at:
http://www.globalserve.net/~twoducks/seul-dev-help/

Ken Duck
twoducks@globalserve.net