Re: Some thoughts on SEUL

George Bonser wrote:

> That is more a difficiency of mc than of dpkg. Besides, if you have dpkg
> on your system, you can do all the scanning you want using the dpkg
> program itself.  dpkg -c will list the contents of a debian package before
> you install it.

dpkg -c gives me a file list.  That is not what I want.  I like to RTFM
that's inside the package itself,  BEFORE installing.  Simply put, I
don't
always want all of a package ... And I don't always want to install the
part I do want to the proper location.
Use mc to brows inside a DPKG file and see what you get :)
--
"Through the firewall, out the router, down the T1, across the
backbone, bounced from satellite, Nothing but net."