Re: Plan of action for dev-install

> Is it at all possible to get X-Win to use modular video drivers, rather
> than have lots of servers floating around?
> This would be nice, because as Linux grows in popularity, Video card
> manufactures could write their own drivers  :)
> If they knew they had to do a whole X-Server, they might be discouraged
> from supporting it themselves  :(

Of course that is the next logical step both because the SVGA driver
is becoming a big and bloated catch all and because it would reduce
the development effort.

The only problem is than we can do nothing about it: the X drivers are
authored by the people of XFree.  It is them who can do something
about it.

--
			Jean Francois Martinez