[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: SEUL: SEUL duplicating efforts?
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On 18-Feb-98 Orn E. Hansen wrote:
- -> the make a program that sets the Display mode, pauses for 10 seconds, and
- -> then
- -> asks the user to confirm the mode was ok. The card can be probed for the
- -> Dot
- -> clock, and memory which delimits the Depth/Width*Height. Or, in a similar
- -> manner Windows does it...
- -> That would work on all systems, and a proper way of doing things.
I'm sure you are already aware of this, but just in case. xvidtune does just
that when setting res. It may be a good starting point for a newer better
version that handles the whole shootin match.
E-Mail: Cyberdyn@seul.org Date: 18-Feb-98 Time: 16:33:08
Machines have less problems. I'd like to be a machine.
-- Andy Warhol
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----