Re: New edos.org discussion board Post

Hi Fredrik, thanks for the message. Could u elaborate more on how we can
co-operate ? Would like to put up your project in the Singapore Linux
Portal located at www.linux.com.sg ? Awaiting your favourable reply.
Cheers.

--
Colin Gan                              Webworks Pte Ltd
colin@webworks.com.sg                  103A, Geylang Road

http://www.webworks.com.sg             Tel: (+65)  741-9526
Sales: sales@webworks.com.sg           Fax: (+65)  749-3806
Tech : tech@webworks.com.sg            Pgr:       9284-4823
Info : info@webworks.com.sg

L'imagination est plus importante que le savoir.
(Imagination is more important than knowledge.)
Albert Einstein, On Science.