Status of k12admin project

The past week or two I've been working on cleaning up the k12admin code to
make it easier to setup and use.  I'm hoping to have something to
distribute within the next week or two.  My main problem is that the
system was originally developed to administer accounts on an NT setup and
the code for communicating with the NT servers is still littered all over
the place so I'm trying to consolidate all of the NT-specific stuff in one
subroutine so it can be easily removed for those who don't need it
(hopefully, everybody <grin>).

Can I get a private email from people who were interested in getting a
copy of k12admin?  Having a list of names will probably motivate me to
work a bit faster.  :)

Steve Tonnesen.