Re: [seul-edu] Language software

Thanks,  I'll check those.

I know it is difficult to find software when the
teachers don't even know what they want.  I am working
on that.  Although, there are quite a few that have to
agree on what they want, so I don't know how quickly
that will come to resolution.

Quoting Doug Loss <dloss@suscom.net>:

> Bill,
>
>    I forgot to mention Correcteur 101 and
Comp-jugador, grammar
> programs for French and Spanish respectively.  You
should be able to
> find them on Freshmeat.  Without knowing just what
your teachers' are
> looking for, it's hard to figure out what we can do
for them.

> --
> Doug Loss            There's no trick to being a
humorist
> dloss@suscom.net     when you have the whole
government
> (570) 326-3987       working for you.
>                         Will Rogers

TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
<http://www.tasis.ch/>