Re: [seul-edu] Intro

Hi Emilio,

Can you say a bit more about this product.  I find the
website very vague.  Perhaps you can give us a little
review.
o Does it allow all or most i386.rpms to run on a Mac?
Have you had any difficulties?
o Do other i386 linuxes run on Virtual PC (ie - upgrades
RH 6.2)?
o Is it fast?
o What's the boot security like?  Would this dual
platform work in a school or it is easy to get around
the boot routines?

(I ask because I am hoping to make the macs in our
school dual boot in the near future).

Bill

Quoting Emilio Gerardo Milian <egmilian@gene.com>:

> In addition to using Yellow Dog Linux on my Mac, I
just bought Virtual
> PC WITH lINUX.

http://www.connectix.com/promotions/vpc3_linux_kool.html

TASIS (The American School In Switzerland)
Lugano-Montagnola, Switzerland
<http://www.tasis.ch/>