Re: [seul-edu] Not too quiet :-)

Hi, my name is Silvia Di Blasio and I´m a
Computer-Science teacher in Valencia, Venezuela (South
America).
I have 10 machines with Mandrake 7.0 and Windows in
the same disk (6Gb each one) and I´m beginning in this
stuff of OpenSource and Linux.
My students are very happy and they want to learn
Linux and its applications.
I´m making a survey here in my country and in some
others countries of Latin America about the use of
Linux in Education and the level of Technology
Integration in general.
After this survey I would like to begin an "Linux in
Education" movement in South America.
I need ideas, help and suggestions, and if you know
about other people doing this in my region, please
tell them to contact me.
Forget my English, it´s not my primary language.
Thanks
Silvia

=====
"...you may say I´m a dreamer...but I´m not the only one..."
Imagine, John Lennon
Silvia Di Blasio
Proyecto Linux en la Educacion