Re: irc Re: [seul-edu] Occasional re-announcement

oh, but 3am local is far past any time, i work on such things.  I do
think that reasonable hours are just as productive.  i can go to
undernet #freebsd and find reasonable help on nearly any unix/web prob
that i need 24/7 as long as i couch it right.