Re: [seul-edu] Fw: roster software

It is a bit tricky.  How do you store your student and class schedule information now? If you have them electronically in some way already, then what we have developed, IT4School, may be able to help you. Basically IT4School can do a mass uploading those data, and can display class roaster for every class.

However, if you just has those info on paper, then, it will be trickier, because creating  the roster is just like creating the school information system. It will take time and resources and training and all that, whole nine yard.

J.

On Wed, 25 Apr 2001 16:40:54
 Douglas Loss wrote:
>If you reply to this, be sure to add Mr. Quwe's email address to
>your reply.
>
>On Tue, 24 Apr 2001, owner-seul-edu@seul.org wrote:
>
>> From: admin@ashtonpc.wcape.school.za ()
>> To: seul-edu@seul.org
>> Subject: roster software
>>
>> Dear Sir/Madam
>>
>> Through surfing the net for a roster software for my school I
>> found
>> your site. And I would like to know if you can help us with
>> any
>> suggestions or a software program that will help us in
>> generating
>> the school's class roster.
>>
>> Sincerely
>> Bongani Quwe
>> Administration Clerk
>> Ashton CP School
>> Phone: 023-615 1740
>> Fax: 023 615 1164
>> admin@ashtonpc.wcape.school.za
>>
>--
>Doug Loss           The art of medicine consists of amusing the
>dloss@suscom.net    patient while nature cures the disease.
>(570) 326-3987             Voltaire

Get 250 color business cards for FREE!